- Basic. A basic physical gives you a general look at the state of your health.
- Camp. Pre-participation physicals are mandatory at most camps, both for campers and counselors.
- School. Pre-enrollment physicals may be required. Ask your child’s school about any required forms before your appointment.**
- Sports. Most sports programs require pre-participation physicals.
Why You Need a Physical?
Sugar Land Physicians see children and adults to conduct physicals for a number of reasons.
Camp physicals will determine if it is safe for a patient to participate in planned camp activities. Basic physicals are a great way to check whether you are truly healthy when you haven’t needed to see a doctor for a while. And school physicals ensure that students have received all required immunizations and are in overall good health prior to the start of school.
Our physicals ensure that you can safely participate in the activities that you or your children have planned. Children and adults can both benefit from the physical exams we give at our clinic. Some of the measurements and evaluations we provide during a routine physical include:
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat
- Neck and chest
- Heart and abdomen
- Lymph nodes
- Skin and muscles
- Joints and spine
Full payment must be satisfied on date of visit. **Each patient will receive a printed assessment from Sugar Land Physicians with the results. Please be sure to bring all required forms related to the school and sports physical, including the completed health, immunization history and any required forms. These forms will be stamped by a Sugar Land Physicians Clinician and will refer to the results listed on the Sugar Land Physicians form.