Stop Smoking For Good® at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
Everyone knows that there are many health benefits that result when someone stops smoking. At our walk-in clinics, you can receive the best available treatment to help you quit for good.
What is included in a Stop Smoking For Good visit
At our medical clinics, we provide a program that allows patients to get back to better health because they are able to quit smoking. The clinicians at RediClinic are certified to get you the smoking cessation help you need. Our $109 program includes:
- A complete physical examination that will reveal health issues that have been caused by the smoking.
- A health history report.
- An evaluation of your situation.
- Determination of the right plan and medications that will work the best for you.
- Educational materials that will help you to understand the importance of quitting and what steps you can take to do it.
Health Benefits of Quitting
Studies have been done on patients who have been through the process of quitting, and the results have shown health improvements beginning on the first day. After day one, the following health benefits can occur after quitting smoking:
- After 24 hours – Your blood pressure will drop and your pulse rate will start getting back to normal.
- After 48 hours – Your blood’s carbon monoxide level will begin to get back to normal.
- After 2-12 weeks – Lung function can increase and your circulation can improve.
- After one year – Extra risk of coronary heart disease lessens by half.
- After ten years – Risk of lung cancer is cut in half.
- After 15 years – The risk of coronary heart disease and stroke is the same as a non-smoker.
If you are interested in getting started with our Stop Smoking For Good program, walk-in to a RediClinic near you today. Click the button below to find a location near you.
Full payment of the above price must be satisfied on date of visit. Choosing to use or submit a claim to your insurance and state/federally funded plan, or benefit program (collectively known as “insurer”) may alter your financial responsibility.